About Adam Gold Consulting
Over 25 years of experience working the in the field of professional services has given Adam Gold the skills and expertise help to develop effective management behaviours.
Adam is the owner of Adam Gold Consulting and has worked in the field of professional services for the past 28 years. He began his career in industry as a systems analyst and project manager before joining Coopers & Lybrand as a management consultant in 1987. Over the next 15 years, Adam developed his expertise in consulting specialising in the field of behavioural change and programme management.
As a Director in Coopers & Lybrand’s Change Management practice, Adam was one of the three directors who developed Coopers & Lybrand’s change management methodology (adopted globally in 1997) and co-author of the Coopers & Lybrand publication “Change Management – A Guide to Getting It Right”.
Adam became independent and set up his own consulting firm in 2004. He now works with private sector clients both as an individual and in association with a network of like-minded consultants and facilitators. Typical issues that Adam deals with include facilitation of senior executive teams, large change programmes, behavioural change, account management and business development.
Adam has worked as a management consultant, facilitator and Senior Executive coach with senior individuals and teams; helping them to architect change programmes, develop successful client relationships and enhance their own performance. His qualifications include:
- BA Hons in International Relations from Keele University
- MBA from the Wharton School, The University of Pennsylvania
- Major in Strategic Management
- Certificate in Executive Coaching from the Tavistock Consultancy Service recognised by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) as equivalent to their Senior Practitioner level certification
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- On-going Group Coaching Supervision with the Tavistock Consultancy Service to improve professional practice
For over 20 years, Gina has been developing leadership talent and group cohesion across all corners of the globe. She specialises in building positive, competitively differentiating relationships within internal teams and with external clients, as well as well as promoting conscious business and leadership practices. Her qualifications include:
- MSc in Counselling Psychology from City University in London
- BA Hons in Psychology from the University of South Africa
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy from Regents College London
- Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation
- Qualified Consciousness Coach
- Certified in MBTI and other psychometric and profiling tools
- Associate of Duke CE, Rated No. 1 in the world for 13 consecutive years for corporate executive development by the Financial Times